Southern California Transit App
Outsmart Traffic.Download the new Go511 app!
Go511 offers commuters and riders a smarter way to travel. You’ll get up-to-the-minute traffic updates plus real-time and scheduled transit information for five counties in Southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura. With traffic and transit in the palm of your hand, you can choose the route that’s best for you!
- Live Traffic: View traffic alerts, speeds, SigAlerts and closures.
- Freeway Cameras: See live camera views before you hit the road.
- Real-Time Metro Arrivals: Get real-time Metro bus arrivals.
- Bus & Train Schedules: Access scheduled departures for over 70 transit agencies in SoCal.
- Stops & Stations: Find your closest bus stop or rail station.
- Favorites: Save your favorite bus stops & stations for easy access.
- Call 511: Quick access to the 511 call system.
The Go511 map provides real-time information on traffic speeds, SigAlerts, incidents and roadwork. The alerts bar, located at the top of the screen, features significant incidents or changes to road conditions that could impact your commute.
Camera feeds across five counties offer a live picture of traffic conditions, helping you plan ahead before you hit the road.
Real-Time Metro Arrivals
Click on any Metro stop on the map to access real-time Metro bus arrivals.
Bus & Train Schedules
You can also view scheduled departures for over 70 transit agencies in Southern California.
Stops & Stations
Allow the Go511 app to use your phone’s GPS to find your closest stop or station. Plan your route from there using the Trip Planner.
Just save your favorite stops & stations for easy access.
Connect to the 511 call system anytime by touching the “Call 511” icon in the menu. You’ll get access to traffic, transit, motorist aid, commuter services and FasTrak information.
Select the information and features you want to see displayed on the map. You can also share your feedback and comments by tapping on the “More” section of the menu.