Service Area Lookup allows you to check whether or not one or two locations are within the Access Services coverage area.
1. To see if a location is within the coverage area, enter in the location you want to check in the Address A field in one of the following ways:
As a street address:
101 S Main St
Or as a landmark name:
- When in doubt about an address range (E, W, N, or S) or street type, you can enter the location without it. If it is not a unique location, you will get a list of possibilities to choose from.
- Spell out street names instead of using abbreviations. For example, instead of PCH, type Pacific Coast Highway. Instead of MLK, type Martin Luther King.
- To help the Service Area Lookup find your address, enter additional information, like the city, separated by commas.
- 300 World Way, Los Angeles (with city only)
- W Ash Ave, Fullerton (With city and direction)
2. You may also enter in a second location in the Address B field.
3. Click on the "Look Up" button to see the results.